Contribute to the fight against climate change by proposing your ideas!
Faced with the climate emergency, it is becoming essential to transform our society in order to anticipate, adapt and fight against global warming.
- To pursue this objective, the County Council is organising a major citizen consultation aimed at co-constructing the future and responses to the environmental shifts that our society is experiencing.
- Indeed, today we are convinced that it is crucial to pool the strengths and skills of each and every one of us in order to develop the solutions best suited to the challenges that our civilisation will have to face.
- Therefore, the County Council is organising a broad participatory campaign including a contributory space in which you can put forward ideas and innovative solutions that will enable a Climate Plan 2020-2022 to be drawn up for the department.
- We are also launching the first participatory budget dedicated to climate issues, offering citizens the opportunity to submit one or more participatory projects that they consider useful in the fight against global warming or the redefinition of our lifestyles.
- Finally, throughout this "Climate Plan Process", we will organise a series of meetings throughout the department in order to enable dialogue and exchanges, but also to encourage citizens to get in touch with associations, local elected officials and, more generally, with all the actors committed to the cause.