This space is a model of consultation dedicated to the implementation of a participatory budget.
If you would like to know more about how to organise a participatory budget using a digital platform, follow this link.
On this page presenting the process, you can welcome citizens and guide them through their participation by displaying essential information (context, calendar, criteria).
A few concrete examples:
This year, take part in the life of your town by proposing projects to be carried out!
For the first time, it is you, the citizens, who are going to propose and decide directly on the use of part of the city's budget, to the tune of 1 million euros.
Your proposals should be related to investment projects (i.e. new developments) which will be put to the vote of all citizens who will select the ones they prefer.
The City will implement the winning projects within two years.
Who can participate?
Citizens, from 11 years old and up, can submit up to 3 ideas, vote and comment on an idea by registering on the platform.
Ideas can be submitted by individuals, collectives, associations or companies.
How does it work?
To be eligible, your ideas must adhere to the following criteria:
- Adhere to investment costs / Examples: installing a speed bump in a street is possible; creating an additional facilitator position in a local area is not possible (because it corresponds to operating costs).
- Fall under the competence of the City / Examples: greening a street is an acceptable project; changing the route of a bus line is not acceptable (because it is a competence of the transport authority and/or the region/department).
- Be in the collective interest / Examples: setting up a donation box in a public space is eligible; setting up a business for commercial purposes is not (because the interest is private)
- Have a cost of less than 100,000 euros
- Be precise enough to be instructive