Help - Legal Notices
General terms and conditions of use
Open Source Politics is the provider of this demonstration Decidim platform and is committed to take all necessary measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the information you provide through the use of this platform.
By using this service, you declare that you have read and agreed to adhere without restriction or reservation to the present general conditions of use, prior to your participation.
Charter of good conduct
In order for this space to be and to remain a pleasant and friendly place for exchange, we thank you for observing a few rules of good conduct:
- Recognise that everyone has the right to have a different opinion, and respect others in a spirit of listening and openness;
- Do not express anything insulting, defamatory, racist or contrary to public order and the law in force;
- Argue your positions in a constructive manner in order to foster a quality debate.
Thus, the messages published must respect the texts in force and people's fundamental rights as part of a constructive approach for citizen debate, exchange and dialogue. The following are thus prohibited:
- Attacks or innuendoes based on race, religion (or lack thereof), ethnic origin, gender or sexual orientation;
- Insults, harassment, serious unproven or notoriously inaccurate statements about individuals or organisations;
- Any use of the site for advertising or commercial purposes;
- Any obscene or pornographic messages;
- The mention of personal data such as addresses or telephone numbers, likely to infringe on people's privacy;
- Any hypertext whose destination could compromise the responsibility or the image of the co-organisers of this debate;
- The reproduction of texts without quoting their source or of content subject to copyright without authorisation;
- Any message not related to the theme of the debate.
The moderators are the sole judges of the messages received and reserve the right to apply these rules by deleting messages that contravene them without prior notice or agreement.
In addition, we would like to thank you for taking into account the following advice:
- Pay attention to your language, avoid jargon, slang and other SMS languages.
- Avoid repetitive comments and content (spamming); sending the same thing repeatedly does not increase the impact of the content.
- Be tolerant in your exchanges, express yourself politely; insults or other personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Contents of a partisan political nature will be systematically deleted.
- Do not write in capital letters. CAPITAL LETTERS GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE SHOUTING.
Personal data and cookies
When you visit the site, cookies are placed on your computer, tablet or telephone.
In addition to the cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the site, Decidim uses functional cookies to personalise your experience as well as analytical cookies from Matomo (formerly Piwik), an open source solution that protects the privacy of users, in order to know the frequentation and performance of the platform. Advertising cookies are not and will never be used on our platforms.
You can set your browser to control these cookies by following this help from the CNIL.
For any question relating to the protection of your personal data, please write to us at this address: email@example.com.